Animaker Video

Hi fellas,

In this good occasion, I will share a little information about Animaker. Do you know what the Animaker? Animaker is free software to create animation. Animaker is very easy and effective use for beginner especially for teacher and student. Teacher can use Animaker for lesson explanation, make tutorial or something that related to teach with video animation. The benefit use Animaker is students will be more interesting to watch animation video, also in Animaker there are many feature that you can use although there are some paid features too. 

You can visit  https://www.animaker.com/ and make account for login the web. I have experience use Animaker, please kindly check my Animaker video, Check it out!


After reading my explanation, what do you think? is it an effective tool for learning? Are you interested? I hope Animaker help you so much in Teaching and Learning English. Ok, see you in the next title. 

Komentar